Buying a new spa is much more than dimensions, jet count, or price point...
Avoid the dissappointment fo what sounded like a good deal. Often retailers and the Internet just try to sell you on low cost or unrealistic claims. Frequently they have little if any knowledge or experience. They are just trying to make a sale.
We're just the opposite - we believe that showing you and explaining in detail all of the various components and considerations allows you to make the best possible decision. After all, it's your hard earned money and we think you're entitled to get your money's worth.
BIGGEST MYTHS AND MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT SPAS
- COMPUTERIZED CONTROLS
- CIRCULATION PUMP/OZONE SYSTEM
- CABINET CONSTRUCTION
- AIR BUBBLER PUMP W/AROMA THERAPY BEADS
- CONVERTIBLE 110V SPA
Some 'big name' manufacturers coat their spa shell including the jets and plumbing with spray on foam insulation which helps to strengthen a weak shell design and then they "sell you" on the idea that this system is more energy efficient. This really isn't the case. ROYAL SPA features a 50+ R factor "perimeter insulation" system which has two huge advantages:
- Heat given off by the pumps and equipment isn't wasted but instead used to help heat the water.
- This design provides 100% access for easy servicing of the jets, plumbing, and equipment. This dramatically reduces future maintenance costs.
- They use smaller less expensive filters.
- They take up less space in the tub.
- They are less likely to cause a loss of circulation and heating.
Notably, the automobiel industry has used pressure side filter systems for 50+ years.
The bottom line is simply this...the more you learn and compare before choosing a spa, the better ROYAL SPAS look!
The Pool Doctor features loads of great items to make your spa experience fun and easy.
- Cover lifter (mechanical or hydraulic assist)
- Easy entry color matched steps
- Handrails to simplify entry and exit
- Auxiliary lighting (LED vs incandescent bulb)
- Many great looking Acrylic shell finishes
- Choice of cabinet colors in wood, acrylic, and faux brick.
- InSPAration aroma therapy products
We are proud of our service! We have the best Service Technicians around. Our staff are fully certified and factory trained to keep your spa in top condition for many years to come!